Ayuda instalacion A95X F3 AIR

Темы, не связанные напрямую с Alex@ELEC и OpenELEC

Ayuda instalacion A95X F3 AIR

Сообщение geiper-41 » 20 май 2020, 13:12

Hello, I am new to this, I have an A95X F3 and I would like to pass it to COREELEC or similar, I have tried it but it only works from the fully operational SD card, but I want it to work without SD from the internal EMMC, I have tried to record it with PUTTY with the CEEMMC -X, -V, -XV commands and I haven't accomplished anything, the device tree I use is "sm1_s905x3_4g_1gbit.dtb", any solution?

I don't know if this is where I have to ask this topic, if not, can you tell me where to do it?

Sorry for my English, is a translator, I am Spanish.

Thanks in advance.
geiper-41

Автор темы

Re: Ayuda instalacion A95X F3 AIR

Сообщение alex » 20 май 2020, 16:06

geiper-41 писал(а):Hello, I am new to this, I have an A95X F3 and I would like to pass it to COREELEC or similar, I have tried it but it only works from the fully operational SD card, but I want it to work without SD from the internal EMMC, I have tried to record it with PUTTY with the CEEMMC -X, -V, -XV commands and I haven't accomplished anything, the device tree I use is "sm1_s905x3_4g_1gbit.dtb", any solution?

I don't know if this is where I have to ask this topic, if not, can you tell me where to do it?

Hi,
You are not the first to talk about this problem. The version of Coreelec on the basis of which this system is made, possibly contains a faulty utility ceemmc.
alex
Администратор

Изображения: 0
Национальный флаг:
Ukraine